Dating in some of our most popular cities. Meet hot girls or hot guys below by checking out or current listings of members, just waiting to meet somebody like you! You can even use our singles search feature to find sexy singles that match your exact interests. Rate people you think are hot or not on our free online dating site. Jump to Profile:. Below are latest members to login.
Personals & Singles in Regina, Saskatchewan - 100% Free
Regina Singles & Personals: Free Online Dating & Chat in Regina
In a regulatory filing on Tuesday, Bumble said it would sell about Bumble is seeking to cash in on what is the strongest U. IPO market in over two decades. Bumble was founded in by Whitney Wolfe Herd, who was also one of the founders of rival app Tinder, which she left earlier that year. Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are the lead underwriters for the offering. Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.
Leading Site for Online Hookup in Regina
This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Regina city council will now require ride-hailing drivers to have yearly criminal record and vulnerable sector checks. The change comes after hearing from Regina's Capital Cabs and a representative from Uber on a review of ride-hailing in the city. In , ride-hailing vehicles took up about 15 per cent of the transportation-for-hire business in Regina, with taxis taking up the other 85 per cent. In , taxis took 79 per cent of the sharing in trips and ride-hailing took 21 per cent, according to administration. Council voted unanimously to require criminal record and vulnerable sector checks before drivers can start, then again on a yearly basis.